RE: [mach1mach2cnc] Adding a 4th axis to a 3 axis board

  • bob campbell
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2012
      John,

      Has anyone ever asked Greg Cary if there is an easy way to add the extra
      axis using the smooth stepper board?

      Bob Campbell

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2012
        I Mike

        Do you have a picture of the board with the switches and your setup?

        Thank you

        John
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 8, 2012
          Sorry for taking so long to get back to you but i have been very busy.
          I will see if i can post a few pictures to the group today and try to find the picture of the PCB board.