Mach3 set up

  • wally f
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2012
      Is there anyone that I can call and help me set up my Mach 3? Im running a plasma tourch. I buy this and its been a pain sence.
      Now the arrow bottons are both going the same way.
                                                                   Thanks Wally

    • johntech
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2012
        Wally

        You can change the direction of the keys if you go into the CONFIG menu under
        SYSTEM HOT KEYS SETUP.

        You can click on the X++ button and then it will tell you press a key to you want to use
        for that direction. You can do the same for the X-- button and the Y +/- and Z+/- buttons

        The manual usually helps to understand how to set up Mach 3

        John