Brains execution and editor questions

  • dtplain
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2011
      I had a question about the execution of brains: Does Mach read all the inputs, execute the ladder then write all the outputs (like a PLC) or does it read inputs, execute a rung then write the output (immediate).

      I know that Brian is working on the new version of Mach and was wondering if any work is being done to fix the brain editor?

    • art2
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
        Dave:

        Immediate, rung by rung.. but only every 100ms or so.

        www.gearotic.com