Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: MACH3 setup issues - ports & pins/homing & limits - other possible issues

  • chuck
    Message 1 of 45 , Nov 1, 2011
      Jay,
      if I am reading your posts correctly you are struggling with setting up Mach3 not so much things specific to your machine but the basic setup that pertains to all 3 axis machines running mach3.
      correct me if I'm wrong.
      Chuck
      Message 45 of 45 , Nov 2, 2011
        Yes, I have gotten a little help from some of the people in this forum (Andy W. in particular). It is getting easier, unfortunately I have other responsibilities and it takes a lot of time away from what I want to do...I learned a few things and then due to time I forget them, I am coming out of one of those no time for CNC periods.
        Jay