need help (spindle rpm)

  • Merritt Boyd
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011
      good morning or eveaning
      I have a small problem that maybe somebody can help me with.
      I am having trouble trying to set my rpm. In mach3. I dont know what im doing wrong, But im getting nowhere fasttttt. I am running a maxnc cl
      finaly got the spindle to start&stop. But can not get the rpm's to work right. I have a setting of P25 I 1 D .3 the spindle speed avg. is not checked.

      Spindle motor output checked
      PWM checked
      Pwm Base Freq. set at 100
      MIN set at 1
      Any help would be greatly appreciated
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2011
        Hello,
        I would turn off the PID settings... I am not 100% sure how this should
        work but I would only try changing the PWM signals.. Also you may need
        to change the active low state of the PWM output to make it work as it
        should.