Version 6.00i and 6.00j

  • P. J. Hicks
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
      I have been trying to keep copies of all the versions as they come out....
      don't ask me why?? Anyway I seem to have missed versions 6.00i and version
      6.00j. Is there any way to get copies?

      PJH
    • Bloy2004
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
        I may be wrong, but I don't think there were any versions with these
        identifications....seems they were skipped. As far as I know it
        went from h to k

        --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, "P. J. Hicks"
        <hickspj467@c...> wrote:
        > I have been trying to keep copies of all the versions as they come
        out....
        > don't ask me why?? Anyway I seem to have missed versions 6.00i and
        version
        > 6.00j. Is there any way to get copies?
        >
        > PJH
      • Art
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
          Hi PJ:

          There were none. I and J were skipped as its hard to differentate between
          those letters on some fonts. Us electronic types do that sometimes. Thats
          why on some plugs you'll see those pins are missing. (Like the thirteenth
          floor on buildings...)

          > I have been trying to keep copies of all the versions as they come out....
          > don't ask me why?? Anyway I seem to have missed versions 6.00i and version
          > 6.00j. Is there any way to get copies?
          >
          > PJH
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • ballendo
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
            PJ,

            I'm doing that now too. Good to know where there's a backup...<G>

            Thank you,

            Ballendo

            wrote:
            > I have been trying to keep copies of all the versions as they come
            out....
            > don't ask me why?? Anyway I seem to have missed versions 6.00i and
            version
            > 6.00j. Is there any way to get copies?
            >
            > PJH
          • Art
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
              Hi:

              I agree. I'll keep in mind who I can tap if I have to get an old version.
              (I don't keep them. For each one I release, there tends to be about 100
              builds in between...