Version 6.0K report

  • audioprocess
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2004
      Hi all.

      I have a small problem in 6.0K :

      The new goto ref point don't always work. This kind of bug as ever
      been seen in the past with similar functions.

      I didn't see the new leds for output 4 - 6, setup isn't called
      configure in the menu.

      But the new single step mode is superb. I've updated french screens
      for it.

      Thanks,

      Olivier.
    • Art
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
        Olivier:

        Are you still in G80 mode when it does't work?