Re: [mach1mach2cnc] widescreen screenset

  • Ger
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4 11:07 AM
      Yes, it's possible. After you enter the size you want, you'll get scrollbars
      to view the whole screen. Be aware that people have reported problems with
      Screen4 when using scrollbars. Save often.

      Gerry

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4 11:01 PM
        I prefer Machscreen screen designer over Screen4 for designing a new screen. You'd actually need to design at a slightly lower resolution than 1920x1080 to compensate for the title bar, menu area and the taskbar.

        Zafar