Mach3 as a Quilting machine controller

  • John Ingham
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2011
      Hi folks,
      I have uploaded a video of my recent conversion of a long arm quilting
      machine to YouTube.
      Lots more fun than worrying about how to control a spindle with a
      Chinese VFD.
      LOL
      JWI
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bckebb2FaoY

    • Miroslav Pejic
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2011
        Hi John,
        Great job !
        Please, say what CAM and post processor you use for this machine,
        Regards,
        Miro

      • John Ingham
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2011
          Hi Miroslav,
          I use BobCad CAM and the regular engraving post processor to generate
          the Mach3 code. I run the sewing machine in Manual mode and use a G4P5
          code inserted into the main code to allow time to start the sewing after
          I cycle start Mach3.
          Regards
          JWI