Gear Spokes

  • art2
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2 6:04 AM
      Hi Guys:

      One of the drudge parts of making gears is the spokes. Ive had many requests since the release of Gearotic Motion for better spokes.

      As a result the new Spoking Facility is now online. It has hundreds of possible spoke patterns and can make gears that look very fancy and
      make the gear look like it was designed as a work of art.. ( which it was. :-) ) . Im adding more for the next release as I think of them, but I
      think youll be impressed with just how nice a gear can look..

      Heres a video showing just some of the posibilities..

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVQFG5h9taQ

      www.gearotic.com

    • danmauch
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2 6:40 AM
        Sweet!
        Dan

        --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, art2 <fenerty@...> wrote:

        > Hi Guys:
        >
        > One of the drudge parts of making gears is the spokes. Ive had many requests since the release of Gearotic Motion for better spokes.
        >
        > As a result the new Spoking Facility is now online. It has hundreds of possible spoke patterns and can make gears that look very fancy and
        > make the gear look like it was designed as a work of art.. ( which it was. :-) ) . Im adding more for the next release as I think of them, but I
        > think youll be impressed with just how nice a gear can look..
        >
        > Heres a video showing just some of the posibilities..
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVQFG5h9taQ

        > www.gearotic.com

      • Steve
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2 11:35 AM
          That's crazy... Have you ever though about expanding to include the wheels, counter balances and links on a locomotive? I build live steam locomotives as a hobby.
        • art2
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2 12:16 PM
            Hi Steve:

            Since I began Gearotic, Ive been deluged with suggestions. Seems everyone has their favorite mechanism or gadget thats a pain to design.
            Im slowly adding things as I go, cant promise what will show up and what wont. I kinda add where I can and as I can. Suggest it on the gerotic forum
            and you never know.. could show up.. Im focusing more on the artistic and clockmaking type of work at the moment.. kinetic art ..things like that..

            www.gearotic.com