Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: Hi guys somthing ant right ! Please take a look Art please !!!

  • markoldfoster@aol.com
    Message 1 of 25 , Nov 2, 2010
      hi Brian and all thanks for your kind words !!!!!!! I have re visited my tuneing and all seams well there but still no luck .I am going to change things arround and use the gecko for the z and see what happens . This is a very strange problem .Its keeping me busy for weeks now . I am slowley pulling my machine to bits .

      Message 2 of 25 , Nov 2, 2010
        Please tell us if the problem follows the Drive.. Then we will see if we
        can help you make it work better once we know where the problem is!

        markoldfoster@... wrote:
        > hi Brian and all thanks for your kind words !!!!!!! I have re visited my tuneing and all seams well there but still no luck .I am going to change things arround and use the gecko for the z and see what happens . This is a very strange problem .Its keeping me busy for weeks now . I am slowley pulling my machine to bits .

      • markoldfosterau
        Message 3 of 25 , Nov 3, 2010
          Now there was some imformation about servo tuneing here some where by Mark .but I cant find it . it was a how to do this thing great any idea how to find it ?

          --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, Brian Barker <brianb@...> wrote:

          > Yes the Gecko has 2 pots that you set for the P and I (or I think that
          > is what they are) Please tune the Y axis drive and I think it will fix
          > your Y axis lag problem.
          >
          > Thanks
          > Brian
          >
          > markoldfoster@... wrote:
          > > yes brian servos all round ! the gecko doesent have pid tuneing ?

        • Dr Mark Vaughan
          Message 4 of 25 , Nov 4, 2010
            I haven’t got time to look for it for the second, but I think you’ll find a
            pretty good instruction on the Rutex site.

            There’s also a formulae, but a good guy can set it manually much better.

            I’ll see what I can find later

            Regs Mark

            Dr. Mark Vaughan Ph'D., B.Eng. M0VAU

            Managing Director

            Vaughan Industries Ltd., reg in UK no 2561068

            Water Care Technology Ltd, reg in UK no 4129351

            Addr Unit3, Sydney House, Blackwater, Truro, Cornwall, TR4 8HH UK.

            Phone/Fax 44 (0) 1872 561288

            RSGB DRM111 (Cornwall)

            Message 5 of 25 , Nov 4, 2010
              Thanks mark .ur a gem !