Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: multiple machines one computer

  • 556RECON
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2010
      A/B SWITCHES are out of the question as 2 machines are in one room on 2
      different work tables MILL and Lathe and the router is in a different room.

      But good suggestion.

      Bob

      handsmfg wrote:

      > You might want to invest in a A/B parallel switch or i guess you could
      > go with another PCI parallel port cards depending on your computer.
      > Like the others said create your profiles for each machine you want to
      > control.
      >
      > Eric

    • Andrewdavid.mathison
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2010
        Dear Bob,

        you really got me worried at first!! You forgot the apostrophe in "daughter's".

        I am glad she is still alive and well (even if her computer is not......!)

        Greetings from

        Andy Mathison