Success ! Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: File size ? License issue ?

  • Mike Kunz
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2010
      Success. Thanks fellas.

      Mike

      ________________________________
      From: Andy Wander <awander@...>
      To: "mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com" <mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, September 1, 2010 1:32:16 PM
      Subject: RE: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: File size ? License issue ?

      Put the file in your installation folder(default is C:\Mach3).

      You can see if the license file is recognized by going to help, about, and if
      you see your name, then it is licensed.

      Andy Wander, CTS, TCE I / TCE II
      Vice President, Engineering

      Verrex Corporation
      Americas Headquarters
      1130 Route 22 West
      Mountainside, NJ 07092 USA
      Direct: +1 908 664 8353
      Tel: +1 908 232 7000
      Mobile: +1 610 389 4819
      awander@...
      www.verrex.com

      EMEA/Verrex Limited: +44 (0) 1992 667 000
      Asia Pacific/Verrex Asia Limited: +852 3713 4200

      Global Conferencing & Communication Solutions
      New York | Boston | Tampa | London | Hong Kong

      Please join us in working & living environmentally responsibly. Consider the
      environment before printing this email.