advertisement: AGSMOTION.COM website now online

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2010
      Hi all, If permissible by the group moderator, I would like to let the group know about a website that I have set up. The site offers for sale some nice motion related items that I have bought over the years. My intention was to make a few CNC faceting machines and to add CNC to my Big Red mill. I got caught up in the ebay buying and selling thing, never passing up a GOOD DEAL, and I have way too much STUFF now. Its good stuff, and I am not giving it away, but I think my prices are reasonable and the shipping is too. So I invite you to come and take a look and browse through the pages I have set up so far. I will be adding a lot of other items in the next few weeks and months. If you like something, please email me, and if you think someone you know might be able to use something, please let them know about the site. If you have any comments about the site, please send them to me in an email too. I am going to also send this message to some of my other groups, so please dont get upset with me if you see it several times if you belong to the same groups. The URL is:

      http://www.agsmotion.com

      Best regards, Alan