How do i post something on the bargain basement?

  • Dale Weber
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2010
      Hello All,
      I am selling my 4x4 router table that could also be used for a plasma cutter. Actually it's a 4x4 machine built on a 7ft long, heavy duty aluminum frame.

      After looking, i'll be damned if i can figure out how to post an add on that bargain basement. I see a place for new posts i think. HELP APPRECIATED!

      I also probably have one of the most unusual stories related to Mach and the reason why i'm selling my machine. Art should love this!

      I'm selling my machine only because i'm moving to the Philippines. Although that was in my plans, because of Mach I know a member in Manilla and we have been friends for several years. I met my wife thru him on one of my visits 3 years ago. Maybe after i get settled there, I can visit some of you guys in Oz. Hopefully i can also set up some CNC operations in the area where i'm moving.

      TIA,
      Dale Weber
      Cincinnat/ Kabankalan City, Philippines
    • Will Schmit
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2010
        So, where is the device? Is that Cincinnati, Ohio?

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2010
          Sorry about that. Yes it is in Cincinnati, Ohio. I will post complete info and pics on the bargain basement or people can contact me offlist for details.
          Thanks
          Dale

          So, where is the device? Is that Cincinnati, Ohio?

          ____________ _________ _________ __

          Message 4 of 5 , May 3, 2010
            Where is BARGAIN BASEMENT? How do you view it?

            OLD BOB

            Dale Weber wrote:

            > Hello All,
            > I am selling my 4x4 router table that could also be used for a plasma
            > cutter. Actually it's a 4x4 machine built on a 7ft long, heavy duty
            > aluminum frame.
            >
            > After looking, i'll be damned if i can figure out how to post an add
            > on that bargain basement. I see a place for new posts i think. HELP
            > APPRECIATED!
            >
            > I also probably have one of the most unusual stories related to Mach
            > and the reason why i'm selling my machine. Art should love this!
            >
            > I'm selling my machine only because i'm moving to the Philippines.
            > Although that was in my plans, because of Mach I know a member in
            > Manilla and we have been friends for several years. I met my wife thru
            > him on one of my visits 3 years ago. Maybe after i get settled there,
            > I can visit some of you guys in Oz. Hopefully i can also set up some
            > CNC operations in the area where i'm moving.
            >
            > TIA,
            > Dale Weber
            > Cincinnat/ Kabankalan City, Philippines

          • jmnotions
            Message 5 of 5 , May 3, 2010
              Hi Bob,
              Go here... http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php/board,42.0.html

              over on the right side above the postings you should see a button labeled "new thread".
              Click there and enter your info. Scroll down for adding attachments(pictures).

              This should help, i hope.

              John Bloy.