Homing with 3.042.40 issue

  • Fabrice
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 12:27 AM
      Hello, me again after my deboucing problem and driver.

      If you have problem with the homing, like me, that for example only
      Z go home and after stop with message that the homing switch
      is already active (motor doesn't turn back few steps to desengage
      the homing switch),
      don't forget to check the parameter 'Index debounce' in general config.
      I had a value 0, so i put the value 5, and the 3 axes homing
      is now running well.

      Nice week-end,

      Fabrice