Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: mach3 with window 7

  • Steven Pinnock
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 2, 2010
      Hi everyone

      I am trying to use Lazy turn to generate G code to run my
      Lathe under Mach 3

      I have drawn the profile I want imported it as a DXF file
      into Lazy Turn, I can set up the tool, roughing cuts, finishing cut and run the
      simulation no problem but when I post the g code I get a file which is blank. Please
      can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong.

      Please, Please, help

      Steve Leicesterhire England

        From: Bear Boy <bearboy53154@ yahoo.com>

        To: mach1mach2cnc@ yahoogroups. com