Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Massachusetts Email Encryption Law

  • Ben Kamen
    Message 1 of 77 , Mar 3 6:24 AM

      If you want, email Lauren with some links pointing to the material you're concerned about.

      -Ben

      On 3/3/2010 8:15 AM, JCullins wrote:
      > I know this is off subject but I was wondering if anyone knows
      > Anything about this law and how you deal with it.
      > Thanks
      > Jim

    • Joe Macmurchie
      Message 77 of 77 , Mar 6 3:24 PM
        Sorry for the header error in the previous version of this.. It's a long
        story.

        Now I find the glitches may be showing up under program control when
        commanding rapid moves, just not nearly as bad. The shuttle just may do a
        better job of showing the problem. I'm going back to old faithful and do
        some more tests.

        Arrgh.

        -Joemac