Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Semi-rigid tapping & Ver 3.042.037 question

    Message 1 of 77 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hello Ross,
      I don't know if anyone is doing it :( and there where many changes to
      the driver so it very well could be a victim :(

      Ross wrote:
      > Hello,
      >
      > Is anyone doing semi-rigid tapping with Mach version 3.042.037?
      >
      > I am currently using ver 2.63 but would like to upgrade to ver 3 to be able to use m codes in macros. Semi-rigid tapping is working great with ver 2.63.
      >
      > Thanks for your help,
      > Ross

    • Peter Homann
      Message 77 of 77 , Mar 1, 2010
        Hi Ross,

        Terry Parker has done rigid tapping with Mach3. I haven't seen him on this
        list for a while. I think he may be dabbling in the dark side (EMC2) :)

        Cheers,

        Peter.

        Ross wrote:
        > Hello,
        >
        > Is anyone doing semi-rigid tapping with Mach version 3.042.037?
        >
        > I am currently using ver 2.63 but would like to upgrade to ver 3 to be able to use m codes in macros. Semi-rigid tapping is working great with ver 2.63.
        >
        > Thanks for your help,
        > Ross

        eStore: http://www.homanndesigns.com/store
        Web : http://www.homanndesigns.com ModIO - Modbus Interface Unit
        email : peter@... DigiSpeed - Isolated 10Vdc I/F
        Phone : +61 421 601 665 TurboTaig - Taig Mill Upgrade board