Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: dro's not moving

  • qconvers@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2010
      Chris, sit back, relax and watch these videos...
      http://www.machsupport.com/videos/

      all will become clear :0)

      bthompson4860@... writes:

      I am not connected to motors at this time. I am connected to breakout
      board. I am set up so I can check parallel port outputs. No outputs from pc an
      no dro movement.

      --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, Daniel <yosefi83@...> wrote:

      > Are the motors' outputs enabled?
      >
      > Daniel
      >

      > ________________________________

      built and I did not like some of things I did mechanicly so I rebuilt my
      machine. Now I am starting from scratch with a different pc. I downloaded
      mach3 and rebooted. At that point my dro's worked. I configured my motor
      outputs and my dro's now do not move. I uninstalled mach and started over but the
      same thing happened.

    • Daniel
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 1, 2010
        Bob,

        That is exactly what I suggested him to check ;-) - if the motors were enabled.

        Daniel

        ________________________________
        If the motors are enabled in Ports and pins and you are using the correct
        keys for the jogging you should see the DRO change.

        Bob Campbell
        Bob Campbell Designs.com
        www.campbelldesigns.com
        Breakout boards
        USB Pendants
        Electrical Enclosures

        I am not connected to motors at this time. I am connected to breakout board.
        I am set up so I can check parallel port outputs. No outputs from pc an no
        dro movement.

        --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, Daniel <yosefi83@...> wrote:

        > Are the motors' outputs enabled?
        >
        > Daniel
        >

        > ________________________________

      • Will Schmit
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 1, 2010
          I use Smoothstepper, so I haven't a clue(about PP problems, but a month or so ago, someone had the same problem, and needed to enable the PP in the windows hardware.

          Then, of course, enable ports and pins, and make sure you are using the right XML, and any plug-in that the BOB needs.

          ________________________________

          ____________ _________ _________ __

          I am not connected to motors at this time. I am connected to breakout board.
          I am set up so I can check parallel port outputs. No outputs from pc an no
          dro movement.

          --- In mach1mach2cnc@ yahoogroups. com, Daniel <yosefi83@.. .> wrote:

          > Are the motors' outputs enabled?
          >
          > Daniel