Re: Kernel Frequency No getting set right

  • Dave Bagby
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2009
      Brian -
      My development machine is set to 25khz, thepulse freq DRO says 32789.
      3.42.33

      Dave

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2010
        <G> That is what I am seeing here.. I think we will need to see if we
        can get Art to help us lock this one down.. I will make a DRO to report
        the Driver number and see if we mucked up the install some how

        Dave Bagby wrote:
        > Brian -
        > My development machine is set to 25khz, thepulse freq DRO says 32789.
        > 3.42.33
        >
        > Dave

      • Chip
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2010
          Hi, Brian

          It's where Mach's driver is getting/looking for the CPU/P-Port speed, On some cpu thy report a proper or stable PP speed on some it's inaccurate or unstable.

          It's not just ver .033 it's in been this way for a long time, You just need a computer with the Issue.

          Have Pic's I can send you.

          Chip

          --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, Brian Barker <brianb@...> wrote:

          > <G> That is what I am seeing here.. I think we will need to see if we
          > can get Art to help us lock this one down.. I will make a DRO to report
          > the Driver number and see if we mucked up the install some how
          >
          > Thanks
          > Brian
          >

          > Dave Bagby wrote:
          > > Brian -
          > > My development machine is set to 25khz, thepulse freq DRO says 32789.
          > > 3.42.33
          > >
          > > Dave

        • art2
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 2, 2010
            Hi Guys:

            Myself and Brian are looking for it now. Luckily he now has a computer that will show the effect. ( mine is always accurate of course. :) )