Re: Pendant Trouble

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009
      I Found the trouble, it seems to forget the port address so I have to re-enter the port address in the ports & pins config screen to get it working again. I don't know if its a pc or mach thing that causes it to forget but at least I can get it working again. It only forgets when the pc is shut down.

      Paul