Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: G28 trouble

    Message 1 of 44 , Aug 1, 2009
      Ahh... true but I would say that is not a good thing to tell the
      others.. If you are not at x1 and y1 it will move to that "intermediate
      " position before it homes. A MUCH better way would be to do it in Inc mode

      G91 G28 X0 Y0 Z1.0
      G90

      This will pick up the Z one unit (thinking we are in inch here) and then
      will take the Z X and Y to the home position.

      Message 44 of 44 , Aug 2, 2009
        For the most part.. I am starting to link the settings for Mach3 into
        the param list :) So you should like it a bit more in th end :)