Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: CPU usage from Mach is 99% With Link!

    Message 1 of 56 , Jul 2, 2009
      This is a new drive that they have not posted on the web.. This is some
      new technology that they sent me for testing .. and all I have to say is
      WOW! ;) I was telling a friend of mine that if you ever told be that
      you could do that with a stepper that I would tell you it could never be
      done.. And I am pleased I didn't say that as I would have been chewing
      on my shoe !

      I will make a Gcode file and post the machine cutting..I have a run of
      1500 wooden cars that I am going to make for the local hospitals to give
      away to kids that have long term illness. It is something that a friend
      of mine started to do and I am helping him :) Nice non profit to help
      and I get some parts to make to test the new Rev 4 software for a few
      days running!

      I will post as soon as I start cutting ...

      Message 56 of 56 , Jul 10, 2009
        it is now and will have more in Rev 4 :)