Re: [mach1mach2cnc] I'mmmm Baaaccckkkk!..Sorta..

  • Steve Blackmore
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2003
      On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 16:11:06 -0300, you wrote:

      > Thanks for all the list assistance while I was away. No new bug reports on
      >mill in that time other than spindle, which I suspect I must have scrwed up
      >with some other fixup after 6.0. I will be looking for and fixing spindle
      >ASAP and then will progress down the list prior to adding anything else.

      Hi Art - can you also look at spindle & coolant toggles - sometimes
      spindle fails to switch on - no LED and pin is not toggled. It seems
      to happen more if you toggle coolant on first.

      A long outstanding bug is it's impossible to set flood on extern2 and
      mist extern3 - they always swap back.

      --
      Steve Blackmore