Video Probe Technical Discussion - was WTB small xyz motorized stage

  • Tom Hubin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hello Henry,

      Some comments about my 90 degree preference on the forum.

      http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php/topic,5023.msg39022.html#msg39022

      As far as building a fixture...this is a bunch of machinists. Surely not an overwhelming task if drawings are provided. I will eventually get around to posting my drawings too.

      BTW, can you be more specific about your laser and camera setup. Can you post some point clouds or other results or photos on the forum?

      More later. Gotta run right now.

      Tom Hubin
      thubin@...