Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Mach3 4.0

  • Simon Daykin
    Message 1 of 142 , Apr 1, 2009
      Brian,

      > 4.) License for Mach3 ...
      > If you are a hobby user (Not cutting
      > for money) you can run from the one license that you have BUT you will
      > need to register the machine on the web using the same license name..

      I have a question on the "hobby user" definition...

      I class myself as a hobby user but I do sell the bits I make on eBay.
      I have yet to break into profit on the machine which is why I class myself
      as hobby. Would you class this as "Not Cutting for money" ?

      Thanks
      Simon
    • Donald Hansen
      Message 142 of 142 , Apr 4, 2009
        Good info. I must be a little slow on the draw, never thought of doing this.
        Don