Save DRO and machine zero on closing Mach

  • akransom
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2009
      Is there any way to save the DRO and machine zero so that the machine has the same settings that are in Mach at close? I want to bring Mach up with the same readings in DRO and machine coordinates that I had when I closed it.
      Art Ransom
      Lancaster,Texas USA
      www.turningaround.org
      akransom@...

    • Toma┼ż Kuhl
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
        Hi Art,

        I think this will work:
        General config/Axis DRO properties- check Persistent DROs. This should
        display DRO as it was befor exit.

        Thanks
        Tom