UPDATE to Mach Specific VB routines and VB Params on the support site.

  • poppa_bear1000
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2009
      Here is the link to the Member Docs on the support site.

      http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php/board,78.0.html

      The Thread called: UPDATE to Mach Specific VB routines
      has the "Undocumented" VB as an extension to the Wiki docs.

      The Thread called: VB "Parameters list....."
      has the List of VB controlled parameters (some undocs there too).

      scott
    • poppa_bear1000
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
        GOOD NEWS!!!! Art filled in my blanks/Unknowns so now BOTH the Parameters and Mach Specific VB is now Complete!!

        So RE-Download the docs or copy it out of the Member Doc Windows

        Scott
      • John Guenther
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
          Scott,

          Thanks, that is nice work and I am sure it will be very handy.
          -
          John Guenther
          'Ye Olde Pen Maker'
          Sterling, Virginia

          On Wed, 2009-04-01 at 14:40 +0000, poppa_bear1000 wrote:
          > GOOD NEWS!!!! Art filled in my blanks/Unknowns so now BOTH the Parameters and Mach Specific VB is now Complete!!
          >
          > So RE-Download the docs or copy it out of the Member Doc Windows
          >
          > Scott

        • Hamilton Elliott
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
            Hi,
            Sorry for my ignorance but please could you post a link or more specific
            directions?
            Hamilton

            Thanks, that is nice work and I am sure it will be very handy.
            -
            John Guenther
            'Ye Olde Pen Maker'
            Sterling, Virginia

            On Wed, 2009-04-01 at 14:40 +0000, poppa_bear1000 wrote:
            > GOOD NEWS!!!! Art filled in my blanks/Unknowns so now BOTH the Parameters
            and Mach Specific VB is now Complete!!

            > So RE-Download the docs or copy it out of the Member Doc Windows
            >
            > Scott

            06:06:00