70058RE: [Bulk] RE: [mach1mach2cnc] BackLash.. Finally.!! :)

  • Mark Vaughan
    Mar 1, 2007
      Yes that's another area I hadn't even thought about Les.

      Conventional mill application would apply nicely to that.

      Really thinking about this if you stick to conventional milling you will
      always be OK with Art's present backlash method.

      If you climb mill, you will always get problems if you have backlash in the
      system.

      Regs

      Dr. Mark Vaughan Ph'D. B.Eng. M0VAU

      Managing Director

      Vaughan Industries Ltd, reg in UK no 2561068

      Water Care Technology Ltd, reg in UK no 4129351

      Addr Unit3, Sydney House, Blackwater, Truro, Cornwall, TR4 8HH, UK.
      Phone/Fax 44 1872 561288

      _____