29150Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Word U, W

  • Steve Blackmore
    Apr 1, 2005
      On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 09:20:05 -0700, you wrote:

      >> What model Tim? L series ?
      >
      >Ballendo correctly pointed out that it is a SL-20. Has live tools also,
      >but that does not make a regarding the U and W words.

      Nice stuff Tim

      I thought they'd given up with UW as "incremental" and just used them as
      axis word within cycles.

      The SL series has been going for some while now, must still be using the
      same command set. Always a problem when you deviate from the norm to get
      back on track due to "backward compatibility" :(

      Steve Blackmore
      --

      This e-mail was scanned for viruses using BitDefender
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic