1Welcome to all new members

  • Alan Trest
    Jul 24, 2003
      Please all keep in mind that this forum might go away if Art is not
      intrested in the move.

      The reason for this new group is to move the Mach1-Mach2 issues here
      so we can perserve the older messages on the Master5 group.

      I don't expect we will get all the messages to move here imediately
      but hopefull we can perserve whats left of the older messages that
      might help someone.

      Will wait to hear what Art thinks before we really push things over
      here.

      Art will still be the Head guy here and he will have the last work.

      Alan Trest
      Pensacola Florida