143198Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Need a little help

  • Dean Angevine, Fox Prints
    Feb 12, 2014
      No problem, I'm sure it will be useful to someone.
      If you just want to install xp by itself, we probably made it sound much more complicated than it really is, that tends to happen  :-) .

      On 2/12/2014 1:48 AM, wmaisey@... wrote:

      Hello Dean/and all,

          thank you, and all the members who responded to my question, I am going to abandon the process as it all seems very complicated trying to add XP into the win8 computer, when I really need to update I think I will go with a smoothstepper unit, sorry to have set everyone on a wild goose chase,

      I do appreciate, this forum is the right place to enter to get a quick response,

      ........Edmund........Alberta

    • Show all 90 messages in this topic