      Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2013 8:10 AM
      Subject: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: D2nc

      I'll throw in my vote for D2nc as well. I have been using it for a
      couple years now and find it does most everything I need.

      Thayer

      Ron,
      > There's another alternative to convert a DXF file to
      >Gcode.
      Take a look at d2NC software, that will do such a conversion,
      >and
      co-exists with Mach3 very happily. It also has quite a number of
      >wizards
      built in, including one that I have used a number of times,
      >that lets me
      generate Gcode for cutting multi-spoked flywheels of
      >all diameters,
      number of spokes, and all other criteria you can
      >think of. The test
      download is free, and the full price is only
      >$70.00.
      >
      >Marv
      Frankel
      >Los Angeles