141979Re: Newby Questions

  • Ron Ginger
    Nov 3, 2013
      Now that is a rather delicate question, since I support the mach wizards
      I kind of have a bias toward all things Mach. But Lazy Cam never quite
      made the big time. It was never fully finished, and is now not
      supported. I would not waste my time trying to use it- there are better
      programs for only slightly more money that are well supported and much
      more capable.

      ron

      On 11/3/2013 2:43 AM, mach Newby Questions
      > Posted by:qconvers@... quadconversions
      > Date: Sat Nov 2, 2013 5:50 am ((PDT))
      >
      > Would Lazy cam be a good option for TurboCad to Mach Ron? That's what I
      > was thinking off..
      >
      > http://www.automationtechnologiesinc.com/products-page/cnc-ca
      > m-software/mach3-license-file-duplicate
      >
      > Dave