130593Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: SCREEN4 under Windows7

  • SCMWCAD1
    Sep 1, 2011
      Hey Art,

      I love your sense of humor and knew off the bat where you were coming from. I agree that tablets and pads offer some really cool potential to what all of us are doing.

      Keep on doing what you do!
      Terry

      Terry Wellman
      St. Charles Model Works