129165Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: Move X-Y if input pin is enabled

  • John Ingham
    Jul 1, 2011
      Hi Pablo,
      Sounds as though the Z axis is the culprit, in which case a micro-switch
      and some VB coding could eliminate the X and Y axis from moving as ling
      as the switch hasn't been triggered with the Z axis in the out of
      material distance.
      Yeah sounds like fun, but don't forget the double redundancy.
      regards
      JWI