121709Re: Transfering DRO information to a second computer

  • Wendell and Janet Miller
    Sep 2, 2010
      Thanks, Brian.
      I appreciate all the effort you put in to Mach 3 for us! I know you're busy with Version 4. Let us know if you come up with anything on this. By the way, I can use an output pin from one computer to switch on a relay that sinks an input pin on the second computer to activate the cycle start, right?
      Wendell

      Hmm... I will think about this.. I think the serial plugin that I made
      could be changed to do what you would like to do...