121681Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Transfering DRO information to a second computer

    Sep 1, 2010
      Hello,
      I did make a new serial plugin that "could" do this ... At this time you
      can do OEM buttons and setOEMDRO's with the plugin.. I need to make an
      output section to this plugin at some point and if I added that it would
      do what you are thinking about.

      For now you can copy the prob file and you should be all set.