121667Transfering DRO information to a second computer

  • Wendell and Janet Miller
    Sep 1, 2010
      When using two Mach 3 controllers to control one machine, is there a way to
      transfer the DRO coordinate from one computer to the second one? I need to
      use one computer to probe and the other to run the resulting gcode. Can I
      have the computer save the DRO coordinates to a text file and the second
      computer read the file over a network and generate gcode from it? Also, is
      there a simple way to have one computer do a cycle start on a second
      computer?
      Thanks
      Wendell
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic