      From: mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com [mailto:mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of FocusKnobs
      Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 1:45 AM
      To: mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [mach1mach2cnc] Using windows XP

      Wow! Looks like I really stirred up a hornets' nest. <g>

      Guys, I never said that it wasn't physically POSSIBLE to transfer an OEM
      license to another machine. Obviously, there are many, many ways to do
      that.

      My point is that it is not LEGAL to do so. There has been some very bad
      advice given here about transferring an OEM license to another machine.
      Yes, it can be done. I just want everyone to be fully aware that this IS
      illegal, and anyone who gives advice on HOW to do it is promoting an
      illegal act.

      Lou