106924RE: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: Spindle Setup with VFD

  • Noel Anthony
    Apr 1, 2009
      Mate I couldn't help it. Been down there and all the voltage measures
      correct and the relay is a snappin. Time to pack and will throw wire at it
      when I get back. Never saw it written anywhere that the STEP did the voltage
      and DIR did the Relay.

      Long Apprenticeship

      Thankyou again

      Kind Regards