106917RE: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: Spindle Setup with VFD

  • Noel Anthony
    Apr 1, 2009
      For me the MACH setup. From what I gather the 0-10 is created somehow by
      step/direction with the Spindle Motor Output. i.e assign two pins there.
      What pins do you choose and where do you take them. Have a separate power
      supply for 0-10 output.

      Any clues appreciated

      Kind Regards

      Noel Anthony