26M

  • michel
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17 12:57 PM
      Hello folks,
      I am Belgium and I try to write you about the MacGregor 26M. This sort
      of boat is rather unknown in my regio.
      So I like to ask if anybody there has something to tell me about that
      boat. I do have a 26S for the moment but the age (my back) is killing
      me and the back of my partner also, so I look out for a solution.
      The 26M looks nice but a combination of a sailor and a speeding boat
      is strange to me...
      Regards
      michel
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17 9:31 PM
        I'm sorry to say that you probably will get little to no feedback in
        regards to the 26M at this particular forum that specializes in
        Mac19s. You should try the following links for more info.:

        http://www.macgregorsailors.com
        http://www.macgregorowners.com/index.htm

        Good luck,
        Chris