Re: [macgregor19sailboats] test email

  • OceanDrm17@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6, 2005
      yes they are, welcome!
    • r molohan
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 6, 2005
        --- OceanDrm17@... wrote:

        > yes they are, welcome!

        Almost ready to wrap it up here, and gonna head back
        to your place. C ya soon.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 6, 2005
          Nope, I did not get the e-mail.

          ; )

          Ron

          --- bronwengrandaughter <fischer@...> wrote:

          > Can someone respond and let me know if these posts are getting thru?
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Bruce Puckett
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 7, 2005
            I received your email ok
            bruce

            bronwengrandaughter <fischer@...> wrote:
            Can someone respond and let me know if these posts are getting thru?

            Sailing boatSailingBoating

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • David Mathis
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 7, 2005
              post post post post   yes U R posting!

              Bruce Puckett <mac19sailor@...> wrote:
              I received your email ok
              bruce

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 9, 2005
                I've moved from MI to AZ and been here about 7 weeks
                and just noticed my shroud covers on side, front and
                back stays have turned BLACK!! Since the boat's 13
                years old, been kept outside in FL and MI all year
                round all I can surmise is that it's due to the
                excessive heat and sun here.

                Anyone else ever have this problem?

                http://mail.yahoo.com