test email

  • bronwengrandaughter
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6, 2005
      Can someone respond and let me know if these posts are getting thru?
    • OceanDrm17@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 6, 2005
        yes they are, welcome!
      • r molohan
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 6, 2005
          --- OceanDrm17@... wrote:

          > yes they are, welcome!

          Almost ready to wrap it up here, and gonna head back
          to your place. C ya soon.

          http://mail.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 6, 2005
            Nope, I did not get the e-mail.

            ; )

            Ron

            --- bronwengrandaughter <fischer@...> wrote:

            > Can someone respond and let me know if these posts are getting thru?
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Bruce Puckett
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 7, 2005
              I received your email ok
              bruce

              bronwengrandaughter <fischer@...> wrote:
              Can someone respond and let me know if these posts are getting thru?

              Sailing boatSailingBoating

              http://mail.yahoo.com

            • David Mathis
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 7, 2005
                post post post post   yes U R posting!

                Bruce Puckett <mac19sailor@...> wrote:
                I received your email ok
                bruce

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 9, 2005
                  I've moved from MI to AZ and been here about 7 weeks
                  and just noticed my shroud covers on side, front and
                  back stays have turned BLACK!! Since the boat's 13
                  years old, been kept outside in FL and MI all year
                  round all I can surmise is that it's due to the
                  excessive heat and sun here.

                  Anyone else ever have this problem?

                  http://mail.yahoo.com