Back on line

  • Angelo Michelotti
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2003
      Guess it was my problem. I haven't been able to access the
      group for awhile and I'm the moderator? Anyway, let's keep
      sending in interesting ideas, photos questions. Maybe if we get
      some of the other M19 owners online we can even schedule
      some meetings. I'm going to Seatlle in May and hope to find
      someone there with a 19 or even a 26 to go cruise the islands
      while my other half is at a medical conference.

      I'm still looking for two compact depthsounders(one's for a
      friend) and a swim platform. So far haven't found any bargains
      on ebay but we have til spring. I bought an oversized sail which
      I'm planing to cut down for a genoa. Maybe I can work up to a
      spinnaker by summer.

      Good future sailing to all in cold areas and if some of you are
      sailing now-tell us so we can share. Mike