Re: IdaSailor now makes Mac19 rudders

  • Randy Zerbe <astro27go@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2003
      Hi Ron, Thanks for putting this link on our site. Info like this
      is what this site is for. Now I know were I can get new rudders for
      Windfall If needed be. 'bout $300 USD. I Just got back from Key
      Largo. I didn,t take the boat like last year but the Mac 19 South Bay
      and Capt. Bob from CONN. were there again and he'd been snorkling the
      reefs. I went out on a Mac 25 also Aquarious 21. I topped of the trip
      at Strickly Sail Miami Boat Show. Can't wait 'till spring.
      Thanks again, Randy