Selling My Mac 19

  • windjam989@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2003
      Hi all!   Hope holidays were great for you.

      Due to living and financial changes and all. I'm selling my '93 Mac 19 "Wind Dancer".   Darn!   Just when I got her all good and done up too.   I just changed her mainsail cover to a standard Sunbrella cover at the beiggingin of Fall, but you can see her pictures and lots of mods, (if you haven't seen it already) at:
        http://hometown.aol.com/windjam989/Mac19.html    She is in great shape and has relatively low sailing hours on her.   She has most of the extra's including bimini and forward hatch and ladder, but only the 9.9 hp engine.   Sails in great condition and lines are all led aft and homemade lazy jacks you can see in the pictures.   More.

      I'm selling at $7500 for her and yes, it may be early in the season but I'm not in a rush.   And she's a great boat.  I've actually spent a little more than that price on her with all my additions etc....

      Please pass along
      -mary ellen
      Arlington, TX