Re: [macgregor19sailboats] Re: What is a blog?

  • Gail K
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 22, 2005
      That message was actually spam I think, I got it in 3 other groups
      from different email addys. :-(

      On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 05:38:45 -0000, Chris <cbhinkel2@...> wrote:

      > It's short for web-log, an internet-based information site. Are you
      > thinking about starting one of these for the Mac19?
      > -C
      >

      > --- In macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com, "teli602t"
      >
      > <teli602t@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I found this url surfing, http://blogs.ardice.com
      > > But can someone explain to me what a blog is? - Teli602t
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      (I have Gmail invites available, just ask!)
      www.racephoto.com
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 24, 2005
        Dang! I just quickly replied to that to be helpful before sending my
        intended post. Next time I will be more careful.

        Speaking of that.......hello macgregor19sailboats group?! Where art
        thou? I honestly can't believe nobody responded to my Mac19
        inquiries with our ~100 members, especially since I have been helpful
        in the past. Oh well, I guess I'm on my own now........ :>(

        Chris
        "GATO DIABLO"

        --- In macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com, Gail K <racephoto@g...>
        wrote:
        > That message was actually spam I think, I got it in 3 other groups
        > from different email addys. :-(
        >

        > On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 05:38:45 -0000, Chris <cbhinkel2@c...> wrote:
        > >
        > > It's short for web-log, an internet-based information site. Are
        you
        > > thinking about starting one of these for the Mac19?
        > > -C
        > >

        > > --- In macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com, "teli602t"
        > >
        > > <teli602t@y...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I found this url surfing, http://blogs.ardice.com
        > > > But can someone explain to me what a blog is? - Teli602t
        > >

        > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Service.

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 24, 2005
          Relax Chris - we are still out here. Just deciding how to clean off
          the winter's dirt of our Mac 19.
          Happy sails,
          Ron